- Building Code Violations: Possible $100k+ fine.
- Asbestos Abatement: Possible $100k+ fine.
- Fire Code Violations: Possible "Vacate" order.
- Illegal Occupancy (work without permit): Possible $100k+ fine, loss of premises.
- Illegal Waste (toxic and non-toxic) Facilities: Possible "Vacate" order.
- Water: Meter readers differ vastly from NYC "estimated" past penalties.
- Illegal Dumping: $10k+ fine, loss of dump truck.
Environmental Control Board (ECB) ex-judge and now your defense attorney for all violations, all boroughs.
30+ years of legal experience: Ronald Stone is a graduate of Yale Law School and has published many scholarly articles. He has gained unparalleled experience as a working lawyer in courts high and low, federal and state.
- Department of Building, Housing and Environmental Laws Rules and Regulations
- Sanitations, Asbestos, SRO's, Waste Disposal, Transfer Stations, Impounds, Illegal Dumping, Impounds
- Minor Violations: Fire Department, Dirty Sidewalk, Recycling, Snow & Ice, Dept. of Transportation
- Employment Law
- Civil Rights Discrimination
- Transactional Law (Real Estate, Contracts, etc)
- Complex and General Litigation
- Appeals to ALL Courts, State and Federal
- Environmental Control Board Internal Appeals
- Cases of First Impression